Friday, November 9, 2018

Nov 9th Weekending Status

Finally sold my Starpaper, Dhampursug and DeepInd and got about 9-11% return.

Post Diwali special trading, my Algo showed this on Thursday Nov 8th and today many of them were confirmed by market.
1. Coalindia is entering a weakness and I sold half of my holding.
2. ITC probably beginning a major slow decline.
3. Asian paint a reaction bounce. No major trend buy.
4. Cipla reaction buy only.
5. icicipruli is a localized sell.
6. Cosmofilms bottoming and beginning a rise trend. Buy at M/W and Temp low from Oct. I bought it today.
7. Same for JPAssociat. But sadly I didn't buy and it it went up 3-4% today. I like my algo!
8. Gammoninfra needs more confirmation first before a rise. So not yet. Same with Cybermedia.
9. Yesbank is a reaction bounce. No buy.

My Week starting buy signal for Nifty came true. Week started at 10553 and ending slightly above it today 10585.

Daily signal today was hold and nifty ended barely low -0.12%. So far it looks as planned.

We will see how next week is once data is ready on Sunday. As we are nearing mid of November, we should begin to see weakness as I predicted before.

No comments:

Post a Comment